$15.75 with additional shift differential that starts after first 30 days.
General Laborers produce product by preparing and/or packaging raw product for cooking with a safety-minded attitude that maintains and enhances a safety culture for the benefit of the Company and its employees.
- Responsible for packaging meat products on a production line in a warehouse environment.
- Work in a cold environment that processes meat.
- Perform all general warehouse duties.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area.
Physical and General Requirements:
- Able to speak, read and write English; preferred.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds regularly; 40 pounds occasionally; 50 pounds rarely.
- 100% of day spent on work floor in temperatures of 40 +/-
- Able to be on feet, walking or standing, for 8+ hours each day
*** This shortened job description does not encompass all job duties (full job description available upon request)***