General Summary: The Seafood Clerk is responsible for preparing fish and seafood for general purchase by cutting, cleaning, and trimming down fish.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Ensures area is clean, fish tanks are full and free of sleeper
2. Ensures all products are properly signed and all product is rotated correctly
3. Certify that the product is received throughout the day
4. Responsible for dishes to be washed thoroughly
5. Other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The incumbent must posses the knowledge, skills and abilities required for satisfactory performance. Detail oriented, read and
write English/Spanish, follow instructions, ability to multi-task use of knives.
• collaboration skills
• multi-task abilities
• detail oriented
• organizational skills
Education and Experience: High School Diploma, basic kitchen skills, familiar with food preparation in seafood departments.
Seeing: Must be able to see well enough to read reports (75-100% of the time)
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers, vendors and employees (75-100% of the time)
Standing/Walking: Must be able to move about department (75-100% of the time)
Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel to pick up reports, papers. (50-74% of the time)
Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: (50-74% of the time)
Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to type and use technical sources (50-74% of the time)