Best Skiing, Excellent Art Galeries, Excellent Restaurants, Year-Round Festivals and beautiful snowcapped mountains are just a few reasons why you should visit Taos! We're offering excellent compensation for qualified nurses to work either temporarily or long-term for our skilled nursing home in Taos, New Mexico!
Duration: 13 weeks (possible renewal)
Shift: 12 hours.
Job type: Travel (Full-time)
Location: Taos, New Mexico
Taos Healthcare is a FANTASTIC Long-Term Care Facility.
We are looking for FANTASTIC people like YOU to join our TEAM!
What does success in Long-Term Care look like?
Come join our Team of successful care givers!
If you have what it takes to care for our individuals.
Join our Taos Healthcare team! We are like a family and our employees have been here for ages!
We serve our Residents daily with a Spirit of Excellence!
Don't be a stranger and come apply today!
Benefits: (Contract Employees are exempt).
Your Job (available shifts: 6PM-AM or 6AM-6PM)
If you are compassionate and love to take care of people, then we invite you to consider us as your new employer. We are needing Charge Nurses for 12 hour shifts! We are offering competitive wages and we welcome multi state licensees! New graduates are welcome and will be trained!
• Ensures delivery of high-quality, positive clinical outcomes, and resident/family satisfaction during supervisory shift.
• Serves as a resource to all staff within the facility regarding the quality of services provided.
• Provide direct resident care when required; Demonstrates the ability to administer medications and treatment timely and according to facility policy; Demonstrates ability to receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders, if allowed by Nurse Practice Act.
• Effectively manages nursing personnel on shift to limit use of overtime and agency personnel.
• Assesses the work performance of nursing staff as it relates to unit standards of care and goals.
• Conducts regular staff meetings on each shift and provides updates to DON.
• Graduate of an approved Licensed Vocational program and licensed in the state of practice, required.
• Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility preferred.
• Current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs; ALFs as required by state).