We are looking for great people to join our team! We are a fast-growing Food Company that will provide career path growth for those that work hard. The main tasks will be related to ensuring that our products are delivered to our customers with Food Safety and Quality expectations exceeded.
• Replenishing food items on a fast moving production line, where food passes down on conveyor belts, through a variety of stages and packaging.
• Assist in loading and unloading food items and ensure that they are stored appropriately as instructed by Line Leaders, Supervisors, and Managers.
• Count and record food items.
• Ensure that food presentation is attractive.
• Participate in assembling food items and packaging as needed.
• Comply with “First-In – First-Out” food safety systems and procedures.
• Clean counters and floors to ensure a safe working environment.
• Monitor quality and quantity of food items.
• Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and standards.
• Must be able to work in a physically demanding environment, this includes coolers and freezers.
• Must be willing to work flexible schedule and extended hours as needed, including nights and weekends.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
• Work in a cold or freezer environment (30 – 50 degrees) throughout the length of the shift with or without accommodation.