Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
CARPET/FLOOR TECH CLEANER
· The Floor Tech Person at the ALAMODOME is responsible for sweeping, mopping, stripping, scrubbing, finishing, and buffing all hard floors and corridors, stripping and sealing floors and corridors, stripping and sealing restroom floors, maintaining carpet, including vacuuming, shampooing, extracting and spot cleaning.
· Day shift 7:00 am until 3:30 pm. Serious and qualified floor tech experience with floor scrubbing experience, walk behinds, and riding machines.
· Must be able to work unsupervised.
· Strip, scrub, mop, finish and buff all areas as scheduled.
· Inspect and clean all corners by hand; power cleaning equipment cannot reach.
· Remove floor drain inspection plates, and clean by hand when necessary.
· Inspect for finish build-up and correct.
· Vacuum, clean carpet areas as scheduled.
· Other duties, and functions. special projects and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
· Must be customer service oriented and maintain a neat and clean appearance at all times
· Must enjoy helping others and working within a team environment
· Must enjoy speaking and interacting with others in a warm, friendly, and respectful manner.
· Ability to stand, walk or walk up and downstairs.