The Site Manager for the Alamodome will oversee all housekeeping personnel including managers, supervisors, leads, general staff, event and post staffing, and contract labor.
· Plans and coordinates a variety of facility cleanings for football, basketball games, family shows, concerts, sports and trade shows, conferences, and banquet configurations.
· Trains, plans schedules and assigns full- and part-time employees engaged in preparing for events.
· Liaison between Pritchard Sports and the Building Authority to oversee entire cleaning operations of the building, and equipment including the development and monitoring of third-party vendor sub-contractors.
· Ensures an effective, cost-efficient operation by preparing to administer and maintain the event budget.
· Establishes, reviews, and maintains a system of financial procedures, methods, accounts, and controls records.
· Develops and implements standard operating procedures for each area of responsibility, including an effective preventative maintenance program.
· Assures the highest quality service to the facility by establishing goals and supervising managers.
· Maintains logs, records, and provides reports as required.
· Maintains the inventory of equipment and supplies, and makes requisition for proper levels of same.
· Keeps cost records of work performed and makes cost estimates as requested.
· Establishes disseminates, and monitors work performance and safety standards and OSHA requirements.
· Organizes and executes training and safety programs.
· Attends internal meetings and represents the facility at external meetings as deemed necessary.
· Ensures all cleaning is coordinated, produced, and executed in a professional manner
· Excellent Communication skills - constantly communicates with our team, client, and supervisors to ensure promises are delivered on time every time.
· Excellent Planning / Logistic skills: schedules, rosters, supplies, equipment, etc…
· Experienced in cleaning, with a background as a leader in our industry at large
· Dependable and accepts accountability: Understands that this is a 12+ hour per day role during the season and is willing to make this commitment personally and professionally.
Paid Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Holidays
Health & Dental Insurance - 401K